Wednesday, February 7, 2007

My M&M heartfelt moments

I'm going to submit these (which I made up, including the names) to the M&Ms web site shortly (if you have no idea what this entry is referring to see previous entry M&Ms Fan Club With Heartfelt Moments):

Bredah Wallings, Cruxity, MS "Once my dog ran away from home and I was so sad that I promised God I would give up M&Ms if only my dog would come home. My dog did come home and then I ate some M&Ms even though I promised not to. The next day my dog was hit by a car and died. I still eat M&Ms though. My favorite color is orange."

Westy Flumer, Migonquin, OH "My room mate dared me to eat an M&M that he stuck up his nose. He said he would give me $5. I ate the M&M and got sick because my roommate had a sinus infection. And when I went to the doctor's office he had M&Ms sitting on his desk in the red dispenser!"

Morris Flumcock, Tulupa, TX "Sometimes when I get really depressed I pretend that M&Ms are sleeping pills and that I'm overdosing when I eat a bunch of them but actually I'm just eating candy so I feel better the next day when I wake up instead of being dead"

No comments:

Post a Comment