Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Joe gets a surprise courtesy of the Town Pump

Yesterday I got the following email from Joe and laughed so hard I choked on my yerba mate:

"Good thing we did have two eggs left over for pancakes.
I am making lunch and was about to use those two we bought at the Town Pump.
Turns out they are hard boiled. And you thought I was so skilled to not break them when I put them in my down coat pocket...
Guess I need to reconsider what I'm having for lunch."

Though, I'm curious. What could one possibly make for lunch that would require eggs? Cupcakes, maybe? I wish someone was making me cupcakes for lunch today.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Franki,

    I asked you how did you buy just two eggs?

    I had never heard of this before and when I heard your explanation I was ok well it is in the middle of now where in MT maybe they sell single eggs.

    Yes hard boiled eggs are great for breakfast, a snack or even with beer but they don't make good pancakes.

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have just chopped them to pieces, added water, and continued making what ever it was that I was making. But that's why I'm not allowed to cook.

    ReplyDelete