Saturday, October 24, 2015

other bad things we did

A few other pranks that my friend C and I did at work...

There was a guy we don't like particularly who talks really loud and who thinks all women are maids. We unscrewed some screws in his chair and when he sat in it it toppled over.

We also put things in his work shoes (he goes running after work so leaves his shoes in his cube). Those things include a gummi worm, a jolly rancher, staples, a paper clip, and a slightly chewed piece of gum. He never seemed to notice. Then one morning he was like "whoa, I just found the oddest thing in my shoe!" C and I were like "oh shit!" but it turns out a tiny bear statue that C had on top of her flat screen monitor had fallen off the monitor and into his shoe. He gave it back to C and suggested she put it somewhere else so it wouldn't fall in his shoe again.

Is it possible to die laughing? Probably. Because we almost did.

No comments:

Post a Comment