Thursday, January 29, 2009

ghost cake

Last night I had the weirdest dream about my ex boyfriend Jonas.

In the dream I was in his dad's house in Philly because Jonas had invited me to his wedding (he has been married for a long time in real life). I met his wife and remember thinking "I wonder why they are getting married again?" but no one else seemed to know that they were already married.

Then somehow we were in another house and Jonas was talking to me and I was like "where is your wife?" and he said "you are my wife" and I said "no, you married someone else" and then he said "if that's true why are you living with me?"

I was really confused, and then his real wife came in, and she was still wearing the wedding dress, and they started talking as if I weren't there. After she left I said "see, that's who you married" and he kept saying "I'm not talking about facts! I'm not talking about facts!" Then he left the room.

After he left the room I realized I was tied to a chair and couldn't move. I was worried that his wife would come in and see me. Then he came back into the room and had a huge wedding cake. He said "See, we are married, and here's the cake to prove it. All you have to do is eat a piece of the cake and there won't be two of everything anymore". I looked around the room and noticed there was two of everything except Jonas and the cake.

He came towards me with a piece of cake, which was really more of a cloud than a cake, and he whispered "please just eat it". I realized it was a cake that, if I ate it, would turn me into a ghost. I started crying because I didn't want to be a ghost. So I said "why can't you just shoot me like everyone else?" All this heavy fabric started peeling off the chair and smothering me because I wouldn't eat the cake.

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment