Wednesday, October 14, 2015

I'll see you tomorrow

Everyone at work has been really nice about my eye issues. A kid who works in the front of my section (doing stuff unrelated to my work) has been typing stuff I dictate to him so I can rest my eyes.

The challenge has been driving to and from work. Driving to work is hard because the sun is coming up right in front of me. Driving home is challenging because my eyes are a little blurry after staring at a computer screen all day.

To make matters more interesting, Colorado has some of the worst drivers on the planet. Every day I find myself thinking "what part of I'm already in this lane so you can't merge over do you not understand?" Annoying.

When I leave in the evenings everyone says "I'll see you tomorrow, but you might not see me." Ha.

And today I noticed an empty cookie packet in the drawer where I keep all the snacks that my colleagues eat when they're feeling healthy. I was like "what the fuck is this?" And my crazy colleague who hates PINSMs said "It's my new version of a PINSM."

Sigh.

creative or annoying? I haven't decided yet

No comments:

Post a Comment