Wednesday, March 13, 2013

death by toy

And my mom was worried about me getting a motorcycle...

I needed to get a balance board for physical therapy for my knee. I tried a few but they were too easy (not bragging, I'm not coordinated as anyone who knows me will tell you). Then I found a Carrom balance board. Of course I ordered it.

There was only one piece of paper that came with the Carrom board. The top part explained how to put the Carrom board together. The bottom was a caution to wear knee pads, elbow pads, and a helmet. And not to use the board on hardwood floors or near furniture or shit that breaks easily or around sharp surfaces. And not to hold a knife or sharp object in hand while using the board.

It looks so innocent. It's fucking hard. That wheel underneath moves.
Guess I will not be chopping vegetables while on my Carrom board.

No comments:

Post a Comment