Wednesday, March 13, 2013

what's going on in the kitchen these days...

Yes, I used a level when I was putting them up.
My spice rack finally came yesterday. And the company gave me 10% off because it was so late.

brain fog drink

I also made a brain fog drink:

2 cups of spinach
2 cups of cucumbers
1 bunch celery
1 ts ginger root
1 bunch parsley
2 apples
juice of 1 lime
juice of 1/2 lemon

Throw it in the blender. Not all at once because if your blender is like mine it won't do shit. Also, cut stuff up really tiny. Otherwise you'll be blending for forever. It's supposed to make you think better. Don't know if it's helping me with that but it's a cool color and doesn't taste horrible.

BTW, if you don't eat a lot of raw fruits and vegetables it might make you fart a lot. Or so I've heard.

Finally, I made dinner for a friend:

Montreal steak in the slow cooker - it's been cooking for 12 hours now
But he decided to help a friend move or something like that instead of coming for dinner.

Hm. It smells good. How bad could steak in a slow cooker suck?

No comments:

Post a Comment