Friday, December 21, 2012

not that hard to crash Windows 8 - or, at least, the booth

Oakland airport was insane tonight. The worst I've seen it. The flight before mine at the gate was going to Salt Lake City and had been delayed 8 hours. They gave everyone a $200 voucher. That still sucks.

Anyway, there was nowhere to read without a billion annoying people around, so I was hiding behind a Windows 8 booth where they demo the software (at the airport - only in California). Anyway, I was pacing, smoking, and reading and accidentally tripped over a power cord and turned off all the lights in the booth.

Then I ran away. Not sure if anyone saw me. I went two gates away and then, after 10 minutes, snuck back to my gate. Looks like the lights are back on.

Joys of holiday travel. Glad I'm home until next year.

BTW, you may have noticed, the world didn't end today you fuckwits at Fox news. Though, I guess we have 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment