Wednesday, December 19, 2012

never invite me to a christmas party unless you want santa set on fire

We had our work christmas party today.

The party was about 30 of us in my manager's condo. There was a nice christmas cake, which I wanted to eat. My colleagues Y and J dared me to eat the santa on the christmas cake (which had not been cut yet). They said it was edible. So I carefully pulled santa from the cake and tried to bite his head off but only managed to scrape his face off. What ever the santa was made of, it was a pretty hard substance.  Then the serial murderer consultant said "you're eating plastic!" and I was like "bite his feet off - it's definitely sugar". He took the santa and said "I'll scrape some of his feet off but I'm not going to bite it because I have a lot of crowns."

My colleague W said "I'll bite it" and he bit off santa's back pack. Then Y bit his shoes off. They said the santa was sugar. Then the brit sloppily pulled santa's sleigh off the cake (totally damaging the rest of the decorations on the cake) and bit it in half (it sounded like some of his teeth broke). He had a big blob of white icing on his face so Y made fun of him, and the brit wiped it off of his face and threw it on my leg.

A contained food fight sort of ensued. I stood by the wall.

The brit kept saying "you ate plastic! you ate plastic!" so I said "if the santa is plastic we can tell by setting him on fire". Which the brit did. Santa was definitely sugar. 


I like parties where we can set things on fire.
Around midnight my manager was like "get the fuck out of my house!" (in a joking way). Best party I've been to in a long time.

Santa with the scraped off face before we set him on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment