Monday, November 26, 2012

I picked a back splash. I think.

This sample came while I was in Virginia. I like it because it's what I initially was looking for. It's also recycled glass and quartz (good for the environment). Finally, the collection is called Shutter and the color is gunmetal. Kind of like my life style...

But I have to wait to hear back from my designer Christine to see if she likes it.

The back splash in situ

It goes with the cabinets.

The whole tile.


In other news, I left my coat in my dad's car last night. And it was 29 degrees F when I got home. But that's Colorado cold, which means I was fine in my sweatshirt.

And, I'm writing again. I am writing a story about the croco-diamond going to school with the daughter of a friend of mine. Still have to add the prologue to that book so I can start shopping it around.

No comments:

Post a Comment