Tuesday, March 3, 2009

levels

Last night I had a dream that I was in a video game that involved house pest 2.0 and Joe. In the game I had to follow Joe up this never ending set of stairs that were in this rickety wooden structure. We hiked up the stairs for a while. I was behind Joe, and he was wearing his ice climbing gear. Then we got to a floor and HP2.0 was there. I was like "Hey, what are you doing here?" and Joe was like "Look out, he's trying to kill you!"

HP2.0 started swinging an ice ax at me. I was like "what the fuck are you doing?" and Joe yelled "you have to hit the V with your ice ax!" I realized I had an ice ax and that HP2.0 was wearing jeans with a glowing V on the back pocket. I was also wearing jeans with the same V. So we ran around for a while swinging at each other with our ice axes and then I hit HP2.0's V and he disappeared.

Then Joe started walking up more steps that had appeared. I followed him again and then we got to another floor. This time HP2.0 was holding a 2 x 4 and the room was stacked with lumber. He said "you have to hit me". I picked up a 2 x 4 too and started trying to hit HP2.0 in the head with it. I finally did and instead of his head exploding he just disappeared. Joe said "you're doing very good at this game" and I tried to tell him I'm horrible at video games but he wasn't listening to me. He had already turned around and was hiking up the next flight of stairs. I started thinking about how Colin at work used to make me play this helicopter flying game just because I always crashed my helicopter after about 15 seconds and that made him laugh. I started laughing and Joe turned around and said "do you want to make the stairs disappear?" and I said "no" so he said "then stop laughing".

Then we got to the third floor and it was a swamp with this really gross water that had oil spilled in it. Joe was like "you have to get in the water" and I didn't want to so he pushed me in. Then I realized HP2.0 was in the water and that he was going to try to drown me. So I was flailing around and then the water got really deep and I realized I was holding my ice axes. Joe started yelling at me to drop my ice axes but I didn't want to lose them in the water so I was trying to tread at the surface with my axes. HP2.0 pulled me about 5 feet under the water, and the water was pitch black, but I could see the light from the surface. Then the oil on the surface of the water started to form a crust and close up. I couldn't breathe and knew that if I didn't get to the surface before the oil finished crusting up that I would be trapped under water. I tried to swim to the surface but HP2.0 was holding my legs. And I had dropped my ice axes. I started thrashing around in the water because I couldn't breathe at all.

Then I woke up.

1 comment:

  1. Well Franki you have very interesting dreams, I never have time to dream while I am a deep slumber.

    I think you may have something here, the gaming world can always use a new form of murder, blood and violence.

    Levels - Climbers Gone Bad!

    ReplyDelete