Thursday, March 26, 2009

I think I like my old nose

Last night I had a dream that I was working in a laboratory with these two crazy scientists. They were both fat, had huge glasses, and big bushy eyebrows.

They called me into their little experiment area and they were like "we have new products we need you to sell to management". So I was like "okay, show me". The first thing they produced looked like a golf ball with a wedge cut out of it. Each side of the wedge had two holes. I was like "what the hell is that?" and they were like "it's a new nose".

Then they showed me a person who had just had the nose installed. He looked like he had a golf ball on his face, except for the cut out wedge which was facing upward. I was like "um, guys, that looks really stupid". They got mad and said "it's a swimmer's nose!" And then went on to explain how a person who was swimming could keep their face sort of below the water, but would still be able to breathe. They thought the Navy SEALs might buy it. They showed me three other noses. One was really flat, so a person could look around a corner and not get their nose shot off if they were in a gun fight. And then one was like a lava lamp, which could be turned on for safety in case the person was lost (people could find them by the flashing light of the nose).

I was getting more and more stressed as they showed me each nose. Then I started screaming at them "this is what you've spent our R&D funding on?????" And I realized the scientists were really duplicates of my ex-house pest Ryan in disguise. So then I was like "fuuuuuuck, what am I going to tell my management? And how did that shit bag get hired here, and duplicated as a clone?????"

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment