Wednesday, July 1, 2015

new shoes, and a thank you note

Since some of you have asked, no, I'm not returning to my bad old obsessed with shoes days, and yes, I will post pictures of my new shoes:

the two shoes in the middle are Paul Green, who apparently is a podiatrist or some shit - they are the MOST COMFORTABLE shoes I've ever worn and I've had 4 people in the past two days take pictures of these shoes so they could buy a pair - can't believe it only took 15 minutes to buy four pairs of shoes

and because my friend J complained when I texted her the above pic, here is a side view
I was so happy with the service Christine provided I sent an email to Nordstrom's on Monday sharing my story. I got an email back from them today:

Thank you for sharing this wonderful email about Stephanie and the outstanding service she provided.  I am thrilled to hear she found you the perfect shoes while you have your cast.  I will gladly share your comments with Stephanie and her department manager.

I appreciate you taking the time to recognize her for a job well done!

We look forward to seeing you again.

But I won't be seeing them soon because I just bought four pairs of shoes. And I'm not getting shoe obsessed again. And anyway, I'm still in a walking cast...


No comments:

Post a Comment