Saturday, March 14, 2015

I'm not the only one obsessed with teeth

The past few weeks have been pretty hectic at work and I finally finished my astronomy class (ask me about the northern globulars!). So this morning I decided to give myself a little break and do something fun. I've been looking for a display case for my great white shark teeth.

That dropped me down a rabbit hole that I almost didn't emerge from. I didn't find any display cases that I liked. But I did find a bunch of web sites that sell "museum grade" fossil shark teeth. I seriously spent over two hours looking at them. I found a shark tooth that I loved but it costs $6,000. Maybe when I'm a billionaire...

I had no idea that there were so many people who collect shark teeth. I wish I had never found those sites. Now I can't stop thinking about all the beautiful shark teeth I saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment