Wednesday, February 25, 2015

so that's what's causing my work related issues...

The past few weeks have been a struggle at work. Talking to my brothers and friends, I don't think it's me. For example, what kind of manager sets up a kick off meeting knowing that I'll be on vacation and unable to join? What kind of manager has meetings with my project, that I'm not invited to, to discuss what I'll be delivering, and I find out about the meeting from a consultant who doesn't even work for my fucking company? What kind of manager makes someone redo a presentation 6 times and then chooses the first iteration of the presentation?

This was my horoscope today:

who does trust someone's words over their actions????
In other news I have to go to the DMV tomorrow to register Major Jake. Hope the roads aren't a crazy shit show mess. I miss the old DMV that was only a few blocks from my house...

No comments:

Post a Comment