Wednesday, July 9, 2014

chicken - 2, me - 0, good thing we aren't playing in the world cup

I know some people think I'm a picky eater, but usually foods I don't like I end up being allergic to.

Chicken is something I've never liked to eat, but I decided to make some for fun and because I have all those herbs in my garden.
arugula, tomatoes, feta cheese, broccoli cole slaw, and chicken, with a lemon and olive oil dressing
 30 minutes after I finished my salad (and this is a salad I eat almost every night, without the chicken though) I started feeling like it was hard to breathe. Then I broke out in a rash all over my body. Gotta be the fucking chicken.
left arm, worst of my two arms

right arm, rash was literally spreading down my arm when I took this pic
 
left leg, my calf and shin is totally covered in the rash

right leg, slightly behind left leg in rash
Going to take some benedryll and get some sleep. Probably this will all be gone tomorrow. Right now it really sucks though.

No comments:

Post a Comment