Tuesday, January 22, 2013

perhaps everyone doesn't share my vision

I know my friend has some issues with quinoa, especially when it comes to quinoa snacks. So of course I was inclined to make some quinoa snacks just to see if there as horrible as I was told.

Me:

Guess who's making quinoa snack balls. 

Me :)

You said to cook something.

Flax seeds, pumpkin seeds (papitas to all you canadians, why can't you just use real words for shit), oatmeal, shredded cocoanut, quinoa
 Friend:

Is that the before digestion or after shot? Jesus.

Me:

That was just the seeds, quinoa, and oatmeal.

Dude, you used to fucking microwave power bars and eat them. Like anyone should take advice from you on what to eat. They're GOOD. And Marie could make them almost by herself.


I haven't rolled it into cookies yet. And it's a weird color because I melted the chocolate into the dough instead of chilling the dough and trying to get the fucking chocolate chips in later when the dough was cold and not pliable.

Um, it tastes better than it looks?


Friend:

Pure fucking evil there. Soccer moms be jealous!

Me:

Even better, I formed the dough into cookies and froze them. So good!

You're just jealous that I'm a better cook than you.


It's not easy being, basically, a top chef.

Kidding. But would mention the quinoa snacks were good. Except next time I'll pestle down (or what ever the cooking term is) the pumpkin seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment