Friday, January 25, 2013

a day, in pictures, that ends with good news from my physical therapist

First, my library step stool (it's a REAL library step stool) came today. It's for reaching stuff in the higher cabinets in my kitchen.

50th anniversary of the step stool - special edition - it has lines from famous books on the top!!!!
And then I set up my new bar stools.

I like the orange. It looks good!!
And then I went to physical therapy. But ran into this mess 6 blocks from my house:

Oh for fuck's sake.
Here's a zoom in on what's in front of me:

Shooting. Not sure how many people were injured.
Anyway, I finally made it to PT where I was given some new exercises and thera-bands for my knee (my PT said "that is the most fucked up thing I've ever seen" when she looked at my knee x-ray - then she apologized for cursing and said she was just shocked when she saw the x-ray).

And I found out that one of the WORST things I can do is yoga. Yea!!!!! Um, I mean, I'm so sad. I find yoga so relaxing.

Kidding. I fucking hate yoga. There. I said it. But I wasn't lying when I said I like quinoa, so I'm not the totally most unhealthy person in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment