Monday, August 13, 2012

shows that need more sharks!

NPR just put up the best article ever, in celebration of shark week, about TV shows that could use a shark to enhance the plot.

I don't have a TV and I've never seen any of the shows but the article was fucking hilarious anyway.

My additions to the article, but for movies:

Crazy Heart - Instead of meeting Maggie Gyllenhaal, Jeff Bridges is thrown into the ocean and eaten by a shark. The movie ends in less than 15 minutes, leaving me time to watch another episode of my Chaos class.

Happy-Go-Lucky - Five minutes into the movie a genetically engineered shark that can survive on land eats Poppy. Then the director splices in Casablanca.

Citizen Kane - At the end of the movie Kane goes bankrupt building a giant salt water tank. It is uncovered, after he dies, that rosebud was his pet shark.

Life Aquatic - That already has a shark in it, which makes it one of the best movies ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment