Saturday, June 2, 2012

just when you think things can't get worse

I got home late last night and found that my neighbor hadn't flushed the "brown water" (polite way of saying "shit") in the downstairs toilet. I love flushing other people's shit.

The valve is broken so now I'm going to have to call a plumber to fix it. I don't have time to fix it myself. Don't know when I'll do that since it's looking like I'll get no time off before my new job starts and I'm only home saturday for the next three weeks. I'm quitting my job on Tuesday...hope everything goes smoothly with my new job.

Anyway, I was talking to my friend Trina on the phone and looking out my bedroom door (there was a lot of lightning) when my neighbor's tree fell into my yard:

And then my neighbor on the other side (the asshole) came out and started yelling at ME. I was like "dude, that's not even MY tree!" Dick.

The dick who owns the tree said he'll clean it up tomorrow. So I had to go out and saw branches for an hour so I can get out to my garage. The tree ripped out my cable. Good thing I don't have a tv. I have to leave again at 5 am tomorrow for a week long trip. That fucking tree better not be in my yard when I get home.

I hope my new cheyenne mock tree survives. I tried to cut off the tree branches that were crushing it. Both my butterfly bushes got crushed too.

my poor cheyenne mock orange bush

No comments:

Post a Comment