Tuesday, June 16, 2009

have gun, will travel, like sand

I just found out today that I'm deploying to the middle east at the end of July. I'll be working in Egypt, Pakistan, Jordan and the UAE. I'm really excited about a change of scene. And I'm lucky my publisher and HP 2.0 are taking care of things state side.

I have a lot of shit to do between now and then. Hopefully it will all get done. I'm going to try to leave a week early so I can visit my brother in Austria and see him compete in this huge robot competition. Maybe swing by the UK so I can personally deliver the painting I made for the office there.

I'm going to buy the coolest hat to wear. And brush up on my hardware skills.

1 comment:

  1. You should be estatic no more drama over what to wear countless hours shopping and coming home with more T-shirts and Flip Flops instead of real clothes.

    To help you prepare for your trip I have found a good website to help with your clothing requirements.

    www.hilalplaza.com

    ReplyDelete