Monday, May 25, 2009

Neil's Reveal (the blow job secret)

I went to lunch with my friend Neilski yesterday in historic Leesburg. We went to this cool restaurant called lightfoot's that used to be a bank.

While we were eating lunch Neil was telling me about this crazy woman he worked with. He said she wasn't very attractive or nice, but she got Neil's friend to marry her. Then, after they got married, she was always hitting on other men and trying to get them to have sex with her. She would do this in front of her husband.

The guy gang that Neil hung out with all thought this woman was crap, but, Neil's friend Howie ended up going on a trip with her (she invented a reason she had to go with him). Somehow they ended up in Howie's hotel and the woman was trying to get him to fuck her. Howie refused to fuck her, since she was a good friend's wife (and, probably because she wasn't very attractive) but then Neil told me "Howie finally let her give him a blow job so she would leave his room".

I thought it was funny that Howie said that he didn't have sex with this woman, but that he let her give him a blow job. I can think of two guys who have used this excuse with me, and then, well, there's Bill Clinton.

I started to wonder why that might be...I guess if a guy isn't looking at you or making any physical contact with you it's okay in his mind to come in your mouth. From a female perspective that seems a little strange. If I had a penis I don't think I would go around sticking it into places with sharp objects. Guys aren't that smart or maybe they're just careless. Personally, I wouldn't let some guy anywhere near my clit under circumstances like that.

Then I started thinking if a guy ever asks me for a blow job, I'm going to question his motives. Does he want a blow job just to get off, or does he like me? Then I started thinking about how, if I don't want to have sex, I always find it easier to give a guy a blow job than to have him poking at me demanding I pay attention to his penis.

In any case, girls out there reading, beware of giving guys a blow job. Thanks for ruining that for guys, Neil!

2 comments:

  1. Jesus, is nothing sacred with you?

    A blowjob is going the extra mile, anyone can fuck but to give a good blowjob is an artform. As the recipient of many, many good and bad I can assure we can tell the difference. Enthusiasm is the key element.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blow jobs are overrated. Not to say they are not pleasurable, including cunnilingus. That's not the point. Yes, there are good and bad for sure. On its own, quality trumps quanity. But as an adjunct with a bit of the ole in-out, hard to beat(no pun intended).

    ReplyDelete