Wednesday, February 4, 2009

the shark ha ha show

Last night I had a dream that I had my own TV show. The TV show set was in the ocean and I did the show underwater, but not with oxygen because I could somehow breathe underwater. In fact, it wasn't like being underwater, but more like being in front of the water, which was this amazing blue color, like turquoise but brighter and really unnatural.

I introduced myself at the start of the show. Then, behind me, this HUGE great white shark appeared. He was my co host for the show. Except for his gums being really bright red he looked like a real shark. His job in the show was to tell jokes to try to make me laugh. If I laughed at one of his jokes he would laugh too, and his extensible jaw would bounce up and down, and that would make me laugh more. I think he was purposely doing that.

I don't remember any of the jokes. But I do remember him saying, at one point, "Nice socks!" I looked down and realized I was wearing my under ski clothes (long underwear, ski socks, and a long sleeve waffle shirt). I was kind of embarrassed that I had forgotten to change from my ski clothes before the show started so I said "Oh, I went skiing today." And the shark said "Whatever. Jew." And then the audience started to laugh, so I said "Whatever. Shark." People laughed harder, so I started going "Oh look at me, I'm a great white" and then biting at the air and flapping my arms around like they were fins, and so he said "Oh look, I'm a Jew" and suddenly he had a pair of skis and ski poles and was acting like he was trying to put the skis on but he kept falling over into the snow, which had appeared with the skis. That part of the dream was kind of strange.

Then the show was over and the set started to go dark, and the shark said "I think this will do a lot for humanity". I was going to ask him how but then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment