Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Proust Questionnaire: Kerreck "hug me I purr" Jones


An intro to Kerreck: one of my best friends from back in the days of San Fran, ballet, and gourmet cooking (by Ker). A gifted mathematician that got away with a lot more than the rest of us regarding our customer and occupation. The culmination of our partying was the exotic erotic ball where he was interviewed on national TV wearing the star spangled g-string about a month after 9/11. He will hopefully remember me breaking into a boat house in my vampire costume to get my ticket and almost taking a swim in the bay. Our best heist was stealing someone's box at the ballet and then staggering over to Alcatraz the next morning for a tour. We did the sharkfest together although he got out of the water about 40minutes before I did. He is also the one who served me with divorce papers. He even dressed up for the occasion, walked into my cube, slammed them on my desk and said "You've been SERVED!" My last hug in San Fran...

What is your current state of mind?
mildly contented

What is your greatest fear? Becoming morbidly obese

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Not having a job I love

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Gargantuan Ego with extremely large body fat %

What living person do you most admire?
No one, right now

What living person do you most despise?
Certain disgusting repulsive obese people at my last job

On what occasion do you lie?
I'm at the point where even I can't tell

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My kitty

When and where were you happiest?
When I was in the cast of the musical "Good News" in the summer of 1991.

Which talent would you most like to have?
Strolling and playing accordion while singing Rodgers and Hart ballads

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? Acquire the above talent

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Having less than 9% body fat at my age.

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
A poolside towel boy at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas

What is your favorite occupation? Entertainer

Who are your favorite writers?
I loved Hemingway. Kafka is cool as well as Isaac Bashevis Singer. I am now getting into Gabriel Marquez Garcia

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Can't think of one right now

Who are your heroes in real life?
Navy Seals, Marines and Rangers who whip it up on the Taliban

What are your favorite names?
Don't have any

What is your greatest regret?
Getting involved with hateful Zionists when I was younger.

How would you like to die?
Being attacked by jailbait while performing as a male stripper at a sweet 16 party

What is your motto?
Don't have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment