Friday, May 9, 2008

Proust Questionnaire: James "justifiably james" Nathan



So, let's see...the first time I met James I was jacked up on chemo sitting in his office trying to figure out what the fuck he was talking about regarding RBAC, ISSM, and wanting me to write a paper on the security features of Solaris 10. I went to the nearest bathroom and puked. He got me out to Denver on a project and supported me through my time with the c. He is one of my true friends and I know if anything every happened to me I could count on Jamesy to help me out. We are going to work on a book together, as soon as the other one is out the door, called "the player chronicles". Hugs & xxx to you J.

http://iamanmd.multiply.com

What is your current state of mind?
BLESSED

What is your greatest fear?
That I wont live long enough to see my children prosper

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
my Patience and acceptance of people

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
lack of integrity

What living person do you most admire?
Muhammad Ali

What living person do you most despise?
hmmmm any conservative talk show host

On what occasion do you lie?
"daddy is santa going to grand ma house too"

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Vera Viera my second wife

When and where were you happiest?
Hawaii

Which talent would you most like to have?
SING

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
my height

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
my girls are my greatest achievement

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
hmmm OBAMA

What is your favorite occupation?
the one i am now

Who are your favorite writers?
lawd!! JR TOLKIEN , Philip Margolin, LA Banks, Cornel West

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Aragon

Who are your heroes in real life?
Ali, OBAMA, Ben Disraeli, my grand pop

What are your favorite names?
James, Franki, Aayana, Aanisa, Aarika, Aakira, to name a few :)

What is your greatest regret?
that I didnt go back to art school

How would you like to die?
in my bed in my house, in my sleep with my children around me

What is your motto?
Today is a day worth LIVING FOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment