Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Notes from the Front Range - Antlers!

My guest writer, Janet Estes, sent the following email to me and I wanted to share it. She is the one who introduced me to the concept of an "antler lamp". In fact, I have her entire box of antlers in my garage. In case you are puzzled about the antler lamp, this is also the woman who told me she was making chicken pot pie, but there wasn't any pie. It was just a big chicken with 'taters coming out its ass.

"Oh by the way, I HAVE replaced my towel racks with antlers! Just thought you would like to know. We also put a large number of large antlers on the roof with lights around them. The kids in the neighborhood think that Santa fell through our roof and he is in permanent residence at our place. I suppose that explains the constant flow of letters at our front door asking for appliances and such!:)"

No comments:

Post a Comment