Sunday, December 20, 2015

breakfast burrito

The past few weeks have been super busy at work, I've haven't had much free time.

But, using a free hour I had last sunday, I managed to make breakfast burritos. No recipe, I just made shit up. I brought them into work and two guys I work with who come from countries where many burritos are consumed said "these are legit!" So, maybe I've found my cooking niche. Burritos.

I made them with eggs, bacon, feta cheese, three types of peppers, onions, jalapenos, and then topped them with green salsa

I had to eat the first two because I fucked up wrapping them - but then I realized if I spread the salsa on the tortilla before I wrapped them they would stick together - and they taste good! though I was counseled to put black beans (Mexico) or potatoes (Spain) in them - roasted potatoes, apparently - when I asked "what temperature is "roast"?" I think I slightly destroyed my credibility as a cook

No comments:

Post a Comment