Sunday, August 9, 2015

psychic

There's a guy at work that I like to fuck with because when I brought in airplane cookies for my birthday he smashed his to pieces because he's insane.

Anyway, he had been feeding me shit about doing a tarot reading on him so yesterday I did. I told him to think of a question and not to tell me and not to give any indication of whether I was on the right track or not. And guess what. My reading was accurate! For one of the cards I extemporized the meaning of the card and said "you should not do anything hasty and don't create a bad situation because in the end it will backfire." It turns out right after the reading he had been planning to tell his boss to go fuck himself. 

So as a secondary test he said he was going to think of a question and then I would answer it with a card. His question (he told me after) was should he continue stalking this woman he likes on the internet. He had viewed a video of her and her son like a billion times not realizing youtube logs the views and who's viewing the videos if they are signed in. After like the hundredth viewing the woman took all her social media stuff down. Anyway, the card said "you've made a mistake but you should learn from it and move on." Hahaha! Now he thinks I'm psychic and all these people at work are asking me to do their readings because he talks too much. And I have to be like "no bitches, I'm busy".

No comments:

Post a Comment