Tuesday, August 11, 2015

guess who's making dinner

Since the maids come tomorrow and there's not a lot for them to clean I've decided every other tuesday is cooking day. And they can clean my kitchen.

Today I made fettuccine spinach carbonara.  It actually tastes good and looks like the picture.
of course, how can any food with bacon in it taste bad?
 Then I made an orzo salad. I started with a recipe and realized I didn't have half the shit I needed so I just made something up. It's good!
the recipe said "serves 4" - 4 what? professional football players???? that's a lot of orzo salad
I was at the brazilian festival on Sunday helping Jess and Edge during slam time. I got to try this brazilian treat, which is like a ball of yum. It's called coxinhas. It was amazing but I could only eat half of it.
chicken, peppers, and cream cheese in a fried...breaded...ball thing - yum


No comments:

Post a Comment