Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Soprano stuffed shells

Today I decided to make stuffed shells because it was snowing outside. I also wanted to test out some of the sauce tips I picked up from the Sopranos.

my neighbor suggested adding a carrot to the sauce so I did

throwing all the tomatoes and spices and shit in the slow cooker

added the sauted vegetables and some wine instead of water (just like Jesus would have done) and added two meatballs for flavor (also a trick I learned from watching the Sopranos)

the stuffing for the shellls

shells stuffed - it was surprisingly easy - I decided to put sauce on the bottom of the pan thing so the shells wouldn't stick

then I doused them in sauce

out of the oven - they're really good! I brought some over to my neighbor



No comments:

Post a Comment