Tuesday, January 20, 2015

dear grubhub - STOP

Grubhub is becoming a worse influence on my than my fitbit (how is that even possible).

So, grubhub, listen up, because I am being TOTALLY serious (even though I'm lying actually).

I don't need ANY MORE COUPONS FOR SUSHI.
I don't need to know about new sushi places that deliver to my house. Especially if they have a 4 star rating. And are trending a roll that's like a philadelphia roll but it's covered in tempura and has that stuff that looks like cheez whiz, but isn't, on top of it.
BECAUSE THAT SOUNDS FUCKING YUMMY.
And from order to delivery only takes 20 minutes. How is that even possible? Restaurants don't serve that fast.

it was like I had no control over my body and someone else ordered a bunch of sushi including that tempura philly roll with that orange stuff that I love on it
In short, grubhub, I HATE YOU. Which is to say I love you but you're no good for me. I can't eat sushi every night until that new sushi place opens that's only 5 blocks from my house and I'll have to walk there but that's okay because I love to walk as much as I love sushi.

Fucking technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment