Saturday, January 10, 2015

my new car - major jake

My new car was finally ready today. My neighbor gave me a ride to pick it up and I think she was more excited than I was when she saw it.

The car is about the same length and width as Jake, but it's a lot taller.

my new car at the dealership

inside interior - smells like leather!

my new car next to Jakey

this pic does not do the size difference justice...
Pretty excited about my new car!!! Can't wait to take it to the mountains to see how it does in the snow!

3 comments:

  1. The car looks great! I really like the color you chose. It was pretty nice of your neighbor to give you a ride, so you can pick up your new Subaru XV. I’ve read some good reviews about it, and I’m pretty sure it’ll serve you well on snowy mountain roads. Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us. All the best!


    Victoria Robbins @ Diviniti Auto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your new car seems to ready to go in adventures with you. It looks tough, both inside and out. I can feel your excitement to travel with it. I’m sure it will bring you unforgettable moments and experiences. Thanks for sharing that! All the best to you!

    Diane Wilson @ Fletcher Chrysler

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very cool car! If I came with you to pick that up, I would probably be really excited as well. Haha! Anyway, how is it holding up nowadays? I’m sure you’ll have a lot of good times with it. And how is Jakey, by the way? I hope you're all doing well these days. Drive safe!


    Diana Hayes @ Baldwin Subaru

    ReplyDelete