Saturday, June 21, 2014

crawl space redo

Here are before and after pics of my crawl space. It didn't turn out as nice as I had hoped but it's still a lot better than it was. I spent $120 on this project and am hoping to pay for it by selling two ladders I don't need anymore.
 
before: looking down into the crawl space, or as some of my friends used to call it, the dungeon

after: bought some cheap outdoor rugs from world market; they're made out of recycled plastic
before: dirty old corner, and gross mold on an old bamboo rug

dry lok should keep the bricks from crumbling, and now it's much cleaner
before: the whole reason I decided to redo my crawl space is because I love my furnace and was worried about it getting dusty

after: moved some old bath mats that I accidentally fucked up with the vacuum and taped the plastic against the furnace so it won't get dusty inside (well, won't get as dusty)

two words: yikes and yuck
after: looks a little ghetto, but at least it's clean

No comments:

Post a Comment