Monday, December 30, 2013

rabbit ears

Staying at the Rabbit Ears motel up in Steamboat. It's kind of like a noisy, shitty hotel combined with weird satanic neon and a logo that would not be out of place at a strip joint.


if bugs bunny did acid
But it's centrally located, and I like to walk, so I shouldn't complain.

FH did a back country ski but I wasn't allowed to because of my blisters (will spare you the pic of the blister on my left ankle, which isn't as big as the one on my right ankle, but still gross). Then we went to find a pair of shoes I could wear that don't have a back on them because I was getting tired of walking around town in my slippers.

one more person ask if I'm wearing slippers....yes I am FUCKING WEARING SLIPPERS
Embarrassingly, I bought two new pairs of shoes. But one pair was on sale.

ugg slippers that are meant to be worn outside - perfect for post skiing, climbing, etc.
I will be so happy if I wake up a few days from now and my blisters don't look like red dwarfs.

No comments:

Post a Comment