Thursday, May 16, 2013

flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever since I moved into my place I've wanted to do a flower garden on the upstairs deck.

Done.

That only took 7 years. Sheesh.

I texted my dad because the line at home depot was insane. He told me that mother's day is the busiest day at home depot. Nice. Take your mom/wife to a hardware store on her big day.

Flowers in their planters. Not sure what's going on with flower number five from the end. It looks like it's retching. Too much to drink last night or maybe doesn't approve of my color scheme. I was in mad "just buy some shit and get the fuck out of here!!!!" mode so it wasn't until I got home that I really looked at what I bought.

There are some cool annuals. Can't believe I have to replant all this shit next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment