Friday, May 3, 2013

chocolate cheese cake

I made a chocolate cheese cake that was awesome. And I made it by hand with a mixer that will probably give me carpal tunnel.
Looks like dog shit. Tastes good.

And my dad really IS trying to learn how to cook. Or is pretending to so I will watch these vids on learning how to cook:

Learning to cook. Right after I finish my course on meteorology.

I remade the cheesecake at my rents' house today. Too bad we couldn't figure out how to reduce the power in the microwave to melt the chocolate properly. There were lumps of it in the cheesecake where it hadn't melted properly. Fuck. My dad tasted it and was like "Hm. It tastes like chocolate."

Perhaps he doesn't trust me after I bought him an overly large cart for his birthday. The cart he bought is to the right. The one I bought is to the left. Yeah, it's big.



No comments:

Post a Comment