Monday, November 12, 2012

pudding & primordial soup

Yesterday a friend stopped by to see my kitchen, and I was showing her a new non-stick frying pan my mom bought me so the brit (Pascal) could make me an omelet, and my friend said "I'm surprised he'd ever come back here after you made him eat that horrible banana pudding you made." I was like, "um, you tasted it before I gave it to him and said it was good". She was like "It was the worst pudding ever".

Ech.

So I sent an email to Pascal:

subject: banana pudding

Why didn't you just say "it sucks"? My friend was like "worst pudding ever". 
I made you eat it twice.

Pascal:

The banana pudding was good! I enjoyed it! Did you serve her the frozen
batch? Maybe it became denatured in the freezer? Maybe it developed a
personality and evolved into a higher life form. Maybe you stumbled on the
secret to creation of life? You made me eat primordial soup?? Maybe that's
why I had gas, it was because I had a universe developing in my guts.
Cripes we could see a big bang in me bum? I could give birth to the next
messiah? Oh the possibilities!


He may be coming back to town end of this month. Hopefully the kitchen will be in some functional state so he can cook for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment