Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I've decided Christine is a bad influence on me

My kitchen designer Christine took me to a granite remnant place today to pick out a remnant for my bathroom cabinet. Since I've blown my budget in the kitchen I wanted to try to stay on budget for my bathroom.

Alas.

Well, we'll see how the pricing comes back...

I loved this slab but Christine was like "I can see you at 1 o'clock in the morning cleaning all those holes with a toothbrush." Hm. She knows me too well.

Interesting pink river stone slab. It's the lowest ranked slab on my list, but still kind of cool.

Christine and I both loved this slab. I think my dad will like it too. He likes rocks.

Christine insisted we get a price on this even though I know it's out of my budget (a slab of this costs $20,000). I told her any granite named after an artist (this is DaVinci) is way too expensive for me.

I just took a picture of this because it looks like there are exploding penii in the middle of it.

I REALLY loved this slab but it's unfortunately too small.

While this looks kind of meh it's a granite that has been treated to give it a leather like feel. It looks much cooler in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment