Friday, September 7, 2012

HP launches a terrorist attack against me

Fuck you movie projector. You are the largest asshole on the planet.

I was watching Wings Of Desire and couldn't take it anymore (1 hour into it - movie sucks - and I like weird french films) so I put another movie in. Then I heard an explosion. I lost the picture. And my house started to smell like melted plastic and smoke.

WTF? I looked at my projector. Uh oh. Red lights are bad.

So, of course I decided to take my projector apart (after consulting the internet first). With my trusty tools.

This little tool kit, which you can't buy, can fix pretty much anything.

Except, apparently, my projector. Thanks for the useful graphic. Er, or not useful.

I hate my projector. It's supposed to be my friend. How am I supposed to block out the real world with exploding bulbs and stinking burnt plastic? I can't even begin to figure out what tool to use to remove the bottom screw.

Done and done. I'm going to bed. Will deal with this tomorrow. What else is going to go wrong this month?

BTW, projector, I can run you over with my car. Just so you know. Did I mention I hate you?




No comments:

Post a Comment