Saturday, August 4, 2012

electric shock therapy

Today, after delaying for 4 weeks, I replaced all the outdoor lights on my building. Yeah, there are 3 other people who live here, but they don't do anything.

It's the first electrical project I've done by myself. I was a little nervous, more so when I accidentally touched a live wire and got a huge fucking shock (blister on my finger where it touched the wire).

But...the lights work!!!!! I did it!!!!!!

And the calculations I did to place the address plaque so it's directly under the light at night were perfect.


Oh, and my swamp cooler fix worked. I put water in it today and it's sound as a boat. But I get my RubberizeIt on Wednesday and that's when the real fun of that project starts.

To celebrate my day of successful projects my friend Cam came over and we ate way too much indian food. Will have to spend the rest of the evening watching movies to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment