Tuesday, July 24, 2012

and some other random thoughts...

Just reading the news...why do I bother making myself depressed...

#1 - If you can't manage to get a government ID why should you think you're smart enough to vote?
#2 - If we tax the shit out of alcohol and cigarettes why don't we tax the shit out of ammo? Let people who need guns for their job write them off on taxes...
#3 - If people insist on their right to assault rifles why not introduce a feature that only smart people can figure out that allows the gun to fire?
#4 - If a guy sent me an email about axiomatic mereology and I found him to be extremely sexy is something wrong with me?
#5 - Especially because it proves tuples are bullshit...and I don't even know why I feel so strongly about that...

Hm. I've been up since 4 am. Maybe time to think about winding down and getting some sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment