Friday, June 29, 2012

pants mystery deepens

Okay, I don't get it.

I got home a few minutes ago, fully expecting to find my lost pants and shirt hanging on my closet door, where I assumed I left them after I ironed them (yes, weird to iron clothes BEFORE you pack them but I've had enough bad experiences with hotel irons...oh, never mind).

They aren't there.

Nor are they in my closet. Or my laundry room.

As anyone who has been to my house can attest, I am a *bit* of a neat freak and a super organizer. I don't lose things in my house. I don't even have a "junk" drawer. I put every thing in the same place (thanks asperger's!) and DO NOT deviate from my routine.

What. The. Fuck.

My suitcase was under my control at ALL times (who checks luggage????). I have NO idea where my clothes are.

Data point - I lost my favorite shirt last year (Tahari, with silver leaves on it, even my lebanese friend S liked it and he hates all of my clothes). I thought maybe the maids had stolen my shirt or that it had fallen into a bag I took to good will.

I guess I'll look again tomorrow when I'm not so tired and jet lagged. But for real. My pants are GONE. My shirt is GONE.

Weird. I wonder if the aliens were coming after me and then said "Let's take her clothes instead and see what happens". If you are up there STOP FUCKING WITH ME.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Data got 'em - he digs blondes ;-D Happy 4th, and glad you didn't make the Post this week! (Macavity/Lore).

    ReplyDelete