Sunday, July 1, 2012

my new career as a flag pole sitta

Sometimes I really wonder about people's perception of me...

I emailed writing intern Jonathan (or, as I call him, Fish, or as Jeff calls him Jonhanahathanhan) to help me install the new outdoor lights I got for my building (painting finally finished! yea!). I can do it myself but it's easier with two hands.

He responded:

Oh yeah, it's real straight-forward. Also, my dad may have some work for you if you're interested in making some extra bucks. You'd be climbing a flag-pole, handling some tools at the top of the aforementioned pole. real straight-forward stuff.

I responded:

Ahhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

For real?

He wrote:

Very real. It's part of the business he owns. You'd even get to go up on the score-board on top of Invesco Field, work on the poles up there. Another exotic location to put on your wall of victory. or something. It's good stuff.

I might actually do it because 1. it would be fun and 2. I can donate the money I make to Paradox...

No comments:

Post a Comment