Friday, February 3, 2012

snow day

After being home for 22 hours, I had to fly back to the east coast (flew home from New Hampshire yesterday, got in at 1030, left my house this morning at 430 am). Not had to, flew back here for my dad's birthday.

My flight was supposed to leave at 720. It took an hour to de-ice the plane so we didn't leave until almost 830. We were one of the few flights that took off. I was just hoping that I would make it out for my dad's birthday. Airport was strange because it was so empty, especially for a friday. I was looking at the departure screens and after every flight it said "CANCELED". My flight was supposed to be full but only half the people made it. They closed I-70 minutes after I got to the airport.

Don't take off in these conditions. It's scary. The plane was sliding all over the runway...

Have gun will travel. Especially for my dad's birthday.

My parents were happy to see me. By the time I get home to Denver on Friday I'm sure all of the snow will be gone. Best part, I got a great parking space at the airport. At least, I think I parked in a parking space.

With all that snow, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment