Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I guess she was hungry

Last night I had the most bizarre dream.

I dreamed I was awakened in my house because a large black woman was banging on my window. I could see her through a window in my bedroom but it was through the blinds so I could only see the bottom of her arm and her body as she was banging on my window. I couldn't see her face at all.

I was afraid for some reason, and then the woman started yelling "Just let me in! I'm hungry!" I started thinking about how I could give her some food without letting her in my house and then realized I have no food in my house (that's true, in real life, except for some soup and a big bag of gummi bears).

I woke up in a sweat and realized:

1. I'm not home, I'm in a hotel in Massachusetts.
2. Even if I was home, my bedroom is on the second floor of my house.

I don't know why but the feeling of fear from the dream lasted all day. And it was so real. It's been a while since I've had such vivid dreams. First the aliens, then this.

Full disclosure and confession:

Yesterday I ran 2 1/2 miles on the treadmill. I couldn't stop myself. And I did an hour of exercises (like crunches) when I got back to my room.

My knee feels fine today. Shoulders kind of sore...

No comments:

Post a Comment