Sunday, February 5, 2012

my idiot super bowl moment

My brother Steve went home right after our late lunch/dinner (what ever that's called)  and told my parents he would call when he got home.

I would like to pause here and say I don't own a tv. I've never had a tv. I also have not had a land line phone for 10 years.

Anyway, half time started and all of a sudden my brother Steve's name showed up on the bottom of tv screen. I was like "Oh my god, why is Steve's name in the super bowl???????????????" I was like"Steve hacked the super bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did he do that?????????????????"

Turns out my parents have some how set up their tv so it shows the name of who ever is calling their phone. Don't ask me. I don't know how they did it.

My brother Bob was like "please don't write this as a blog post because then people will know what a dumb shit you are."

But it's too funny to not write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment