Thursday, January 26, 2012

the internet abducted my post

Rats. I wrote a long post about my customer experience here in St. Louis and the internet ate it.

Oh well. Summary of this week:
  • my customer drew a chemical model for me showing the make up of butter (he pretended he was drawing a network concept diagram - chemist jokes)
  • a chemist showed me aspirin in powder form, but it's so strong if you get it on your skin you'll die (it's mixed with other chemicals - they manufacture it in the same building I'm working in)
  • no one at the company where I'm working takes aspirin because it causes genetic transmutation (which is why you aren't supposed to take it while pregnant, especially the early stages of pregnancy when the genetic material is developing)
  • if I pay the company $2,000 they'll sequence my genes and show me what diseases I have and what treatments will and won't work
All in all, it's been a pleasant engagement except for this broke ass hotel in the middle of no where with no working gym equipment.

Oh, and the IT guys finally got back to me today about my computer. I fixed it last night. Idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment