Tuesday, September 13, 2011

500? too much?

When I first started using netflix the limit on the number of movies you could save was 300. I filled up my queue in less than a week. So I wrote to customer service asking if they could extend my queue to 500. Surprisingly, they did it.

I think netflix is the BEST thing ever. They are really service oriented too. They were kind enough to let me deactivate my account for 14 months (normally you can only deactivate for 6) when I was in the middle east. They always get my broken movies replaced in a few days. And occasionally (once every few months) they'll send more than my allotted movies.

So, I wonder if it would be pushing them to get them to make the queues support 600 saved movies. I can't add any more movies to my queue, but I need to. I even eliminated a few movies so I could get ones in my queue that I didn't want to forget about.

500 doesn't seem like too many movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment