Thursday, May 6, 2010

travel days

I really dislike days like today, where I'm traveling in the middle of the day. I have to leave for the airport at 1 PM and I feel like I should run around and get things done before I leave, but at the same time I don't feel like doing anything.

I started trying to weed my yard at 630 this morning (couldn't sleep) but that didn't go very well. I've been doing laundry. Trying to stay out of the way of the guys who are finishing my windows (only 3 more to go and they might even be done before I have to leave for the airport).

I can't check in on my flight and reserve a seat because I booked my ticket less than 24 hours before flying. I'm stressing, even though there's no point, because it's a 14 hour flight and I don't want to be stuck in a horrible seat. Please let there be no screaming babies on the flight.

Maybe I'll go out and try to finish my yard. Or maybe I'll just sit here. Stupid long flights. I wish it was over.

The good news is, I was texting with my friend Ireland this morning and she's booking a flights for us to go to Beirut next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment