Thursday, June 25, 2009

everything back to normal, i.e. chaos

So in between evening meetings, making last minute arrangements to go to Korea next week, and a bunch of shit I have to do for work tomorrow, I called my friend X, told her to stop acting like a fucking cunt and that her friendship was important to me.

We brawled on the phone, and now she's fine. Everything back to normal. Which is good because I missed having her as a friend even if she can be an incorrigible bitch sometimes.

I'm also regretting not hooking up with that guy on Saturday. It would have been fun, and I could have talked my way out of it easily. Of course, if I'm going to fuck a girl, I should probably just fuck a girl.

I also finished the last 15 minutes of the city of lost children. It's one of my favorite movies I've seen in a while. There's a mad scientist who doesn't dream and can't cry. He lives in a tower in the middle of the ocean. Kidnapped kids. Midgets. Clones that tell the mad scientist their dreams because he can't have any of his own. It's an amazing film especially considering it was made in the 90s. I highly recommend it.

Back to fucking work...there's a lot I should write, but I'm just too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment